Thursday, December 30, 2004

Calvin Quotes

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."

You know how Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!

I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.

You know, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.

I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.


Reality continues to ruin my life.

Some people are pragmatists, taking things as they come and making the best of the choices available. Some people are idealists, standing for principle and refusing to compromise. And some people just act on any whim that enters their heads. I pragmatically turn my whims into principles.

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little pratice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!

From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way.

Nothing spoils fun like learning out it builds character.

Aww mom, you act like I'm not even wearing a bungie cord!

It's hard to conceal a water balloon

When birds burp, it must taste like bugs.

Reality continues to ruin my life.

Susie if you want to see your doll again, leave $100 in this envelope by the tree out front. Do not call the police you CANNOT trace us, you CANNOT find us.
Sincerely, Calvin

I wanted to be a neo-deconstructivist but Mom wouldn't let me

That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

I have a hammer! I can put things together. I can tear things apart. I can alter my enviroment while making an incredible din the whole time. God, its great to be a male.

What's the point of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if no one asks to see 'em?

I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!

Do you hate being a girl? What's it like? Is it like being a bug? I imagine bugs and girls have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to comprehend the magnitude of it.

I have all theses great genes, But they're recessive. That's the problem here.

Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer conglomerates. Who'd have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously? It's a beautiful world all right.

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity.

A gas mask, a smoke grenade, and a helicopter, thats all I ask.

I am not currently able to divulge this information, as it may compromise our agents in the field.

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can play together all night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home